While asphalt shingles are still the most common roof covering here in America and in Seattle, WA, the fact is that tile roofing has remained the most popular roofing product in the world for centuries. There are plenty of reasons for this that we'll get into in a second, but the bottom line is that at Right On Estimates LLC we strive to provide our clients with the widest selection of products that we can, ensuring that they get exactly the roof they want for their Seattle home.
Tile roofing is catching on here as well, and if you own a home in the Seattle area and need a new roof, understanding a bit more about tile roofing is well worth taking the time to do. It's been around for more than a century, and could be the best choice for your home as well.
Benefits Of Tile Roofing
Tile roofing is applied similarly to shingles, with each tile being attached individually to create the look and feel that only tile provides. But there are plenty of standout reasons that tile roofing deserves your attention. Let's look at some of the biggest ones right now.
- Variety – We know that each home is unique, and that it should showcase your sense of style and taste. Tile roofing is available in a huge assortment of colors, sizes, and even shapes. No matter if you want a flat tile roof that looks similar to wooden shakes, round tiles that have a unique look all their own, or something else, you'll find it in the world of tile.
- Architectural Integrity – Each style of architecture can be paired with a roofing tile style. From Spanish to Ranch to contemporary, there are plenty of ways to match up your roof with your home.
- Durability – Tile roofing is engineered today to stand up to the elements. Even in the summer sun of Texas, tiles last. They have been proven to stand up to winds of as high as 150 MPH, and other storm related elements are no problem as well. In fact, the lifespan of tile can be 100 years or more and most manufacturers have warranties that range from 50 years all the way to life.
- Cooling – Modern tile roofing can actually help lower your cooling costs as well. Cool tile roofs can lower your cooling bills by offering reflective and insulating properties other roof options don't have.
- Low Maintenance – Under average Texas conditions, roof maintenance if you have a tile roof is incredibly minimal. You'll mainly be focusing on keeping gutters and vents clean and little else – they nearly take care of themselves.
In short, your Seattle, WA home could be able to enjoy a facelift and more thanks to tile roofs. Our team are experts and installing tile roofing, and also work to help you select the option that is best for you. If you're serious about getting the most from your Seattle home's roof, tile may be the way to go. Contact Right On Estimates LLC today at 206-822-8535 to learn more.